Procedure for Making Claim of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you should send written notification thereof to our Designated Agent, Robin A. Smith, who can be reached as follows:
By mail: Backyard Broadcasting LLC, 4237 Salisbury Rd. Suite 225, Jacksonville, FL 32216
By Telephone: 904-674-0260, ext 102
By Facsimile: 904-854-4596
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. §512(c), tobe effective, the Notification must include the following:
1) The physical or electronic signature of the owner, or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2) A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site, and a description of the infringing activity;
3) Identification of the specific location on this Website where the material claimed to be infringing is located, described sufficiently to allow WILQ-FM to find the material;
4) Identification of the specific location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists;
5) Information reasonably sufficient to permit WILQ-FM to contact you, such as your name, address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address;
6) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner described in the Notification is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
7) A statement by you, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the Notification is accurate, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed.
This process only relates to reporting a claim of copyright infringement. Messages related to other matters will not receive a response through this process.
Procedure for Making Counter Notification
To file a counter notification with us, you must provide a written communication (by fax or regular mail -- not by email, unless by prior agreement) that sets forth the items specified below. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is not infringing the copyrights of others. Accordingly, if you are not sure whether certain material infringes the copyrights of others, we suggest that you first contact an attorney. To expedite our ability to process your counter notification, please use the following format (including section numbers):
Your communication must include substantially the following:
1) A physical or electronic signature of the subscriber.
2) Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
3) A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
4) Your name, address, and telephone number.
5) The following statement: “I consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court in the Middle District of Florida and/or any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and I will accept service of process from the claimant or an agent of the claimant.”
6) The following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I have a good faith belief that the affected material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.”
Send the written communication:
By mail to:
Robin A. Smith
Backyard Broadcasting LLC
4237 Salisbury Rd. Suite 225
Jacksonville, FL 32216
By fax to:
© 2011 Backyard Broadcasting, LLC